Monday, September 1, 2008

Welcome...

I've decided that trying to come up with fodder for one blog wasn't enough, so I'm branching out (it's a joke, get it?) into another blog, dedicated to my gardening and landscaping projects, as well as forays into the woods out back and other matters that might befit the telling here. Don't expect much right off the bat, I'm betwixt and between so many projects right now that I'll be posting here less often then over at the other place, but as things settle down, I'll be sharing my ideas for the ongoing major overhaul of the grounds that surround this grim old pile, as well as some dreams and the occasional real event. Stop in once in a while, if you have the time. Please leave comments by clicking "sow what you will" at the bottom of the posts. I guess that's about it for now. Thanks for looking in.
Gregor



sow what you will...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home